The Best Choice for Solar Hot Water – Neopower
High efficient solar collector
Compared with flat panel solar collector, Neopower evacuated tube solar collectors capture more sunlight as they have a greater surface area exposed to the sun at any time, can be used in subzero temperatures, are durable, provide excellent performance in overcast conditions, require a smaller roof area, do not have the same level of corrosion problems as flat plate collectors.
Compared with other evacuated tube solar collectors, the Neopower advantages are:
- Big manifold, double insulation inside, less heat loss
- Big condenser unit: 9cm length, 24mm diameter. Better heat exchange and high efficient
- Aluminium alloy mounting frame, light, strong, heavy duty and long lifespan
High insulation performance water tank
- Pass 250,000 cycles pulsation test
- Ternary Overheat and Overpressure protection: Thermostat, Overheat ECO and TP Relief valve
- Super large anode protection
- Environment-friendly fluoride-free polyurethane foaming insulation layer (50mm)
Neopower use only quality parts (for example Rinnai gas booster, Grundfos pump, AVG air vent etc.) and advanced technology.
Neopower solar hot water offers prompt and thoughtful supports with advice, troubleshooting and product information.
The Neopower solar hot water system carries industry leading warranties: